There are two different scenarios for licensing a cluster of servers managed by the Plesk Automation management console:
Scenario 1: Management Node + Service Node Licensing
Scenario 2: Management Node + Licensing by Number of Websites
You can find more details about the licensing scenarios for Plesk Automation here:
How to place an order
To place an order, please choose the required license at the Odin website:
- On Plan Options page, select required add-ons or additional products you wish to order. If you do not need any add-ons or products, just leave all options unchecked and click Next.
On Review Your Order page, review the order.
In case you would like to add more licenses to your order, click Continue Shopping, add the required license and proceed with the order.
- Once all necessary licenses and add-ons are added to the cart, click Checkout to place the order.
If you are a new customer and do not have an Online Store account
- Fill in your contact information, indicate Username and Password for your Online Store account, click Next, review your order and contact details, and enter your billing details. Click Confirm Order.
If you already have an Online Store account
- Click on sign in here:
- Login to your Online Store account with your username and password:
- Add your billing details to the order.
If you have billing details added to your Online Store account, you can pay with this account by selecting Existing credit card account. Or you can enter new payment details:
If you have a Debit Visa card, please select Visa-Debit option in Credit Card Type drop-down list. "Issue number" and "Start date" fields are optional. If you do not have this information on your card, please leave these fields empty.
When all details are added, confirm your order to proceed.
Once the order is completed, you will receive email notification with invoice and your order details. You will be able to manage purchased license in your Online Store account.
How to login to your Online Store account:
The login page for Online Store account is: