Dependencies and Pre-Requisites of Office 365 AET Component (csp-cp-robot)
The Office 365 AET Component (csp-cp-robot) requires Microsoft Office 365 version 6.0/6.1.
Fixed Issues (csp-cp-robot-1.13-bin.zip)
- APSA-11325 ScreenScrapper cannot check login action when tenant has no permission to administrator panel.
- APSA-11324 Office 365 subscription with addon offer cannot be created.
- APSA-11483 Second screen cannot be passed.
- APSA-11459 Wrong format for State.
- APSA-11453 Tenant was unprovided.
Upgrade Procedure for Office 365 AET Component (csp-cp-robot)
To upgrade the Office 365 AET Component (csp-cp-robot), perform the following actions:
- Obtain the latest version of the csp-cp-robot-x.x-bin.zip file. See the attachments of the KB article.
- Upload the file to the Office 365 Application End-point Host.
- Log on to the host as Administrator.
- Unblock the content of the file. To do this, right-click the file in Windows Explorer, click Properties, click Unblock, click OK.
- Unpack the file.
Replace the content of the C:\inetpub\wwwroot\csp-screenscrapper directory with the content of the csp-cp-robot-x.x-bin\csp-screenscrapper directory.