Important: Operations Automation (OA) 5.5 Update 2 is required.
- Integration with Kayako Fusion 4.68
- Support of Additional PDF Converter
- Showing Taxes Amount during Order Placement
- PBA-60787 SEPA Payment notifications are sent for virtual payments in "Delayed" status.
- PBA-60377 Test Taxes configured in system may become effective after upgrade of PBA version.
- PBA-59836 Resource overuse period is not displayed in billing order details description.
- PBA-56946 Attribute with allowed value set to "Unique per Vendor" is not validated correctly in reseller online store.
- PBA-61042 Browser's autocomplete functionality breaks payment placement procedure.
- PBA-61021 Not possible to complete account registration for personal type of account: “Account Name cannot be empty. E-Mail cannot be empty”.
- PBA-57923 Not possible to renew subscription: "unknown element PromoCode in window BM::Account_CDB_AccountUpdateWin".
- PBA-57463 Subscription duration description is not displayed in CCP when it is measured in days.
- PBA-20825 "Account number" field is not validated correctly in online store.
- PBA-58637 Synchronization of KA plug-in fails if some key ID exceeds 80 symbols.
- PBA-59602 Staff member info is not updated in POA after completion of account registration in CCP.
- PBA-58252 Minimum set of sudo configuration settings is not documented.
- PBA-56753 The "Expiration dates synchronization" functionality is not documented.
- PBA-55642 AccountDetailsGetEx_API returns not documented parameter.
- PBA-53813 SubscriptionResourcesListGet_API returns not documented parameter.
- PBA-53812 PlanPeriodDetailsGet_API returns not documented parameters.
- PBA-53325 PlanRateListFullGet_API returns not documented parameter.
- PBA-53189 AccountDetailsGet_API returns not documented parameter.
- PBA-52952 Domain Subscription Migration description should include note about DomainExtDataAdd_API.
- PBA-52780 Password quality level should be described in PBA 5.5 API Reference Guide and PBA 5.5 Provider's Guide.
- PBA-50200 The "Auto-Renewal Period" setting for service plan is not documented.
- PBA-49221 CUST_MAKE_PURCHASES privilege is not fully documented.
- PBA-48730 Condition that billing order may be generated on date that differs from statement cycle date is not documented.
- PBA-61078 GoDaddy domains with "WHOIS Privacy" resource cannot be renewed.
- PBA-60335 InternetX plug-in skips 'l' character in contact info during conversion into ASCII.
- PBA-60455 Role without privilege PRODUCT_MANAG_MODIF_PLANS allows managing plans from Reseller Wizard.
- PBA-60266 Extension of debug logging for container connections and packet processing.
- PBA-59520 "None" label is displayed not translated in non-English locales when buying resources in CCP.
- BA will require a restart during the update.
- The expected downtime of BA services is up to 30 minutes. Total upgrade duration should be no longer than two hours.
- During the upgrade, all BA packages will be upgraded to newer versions. If a backup is made with a server/VPS restart, then the private key for credit card encryption needs to be reloaded.
- Additional documentation can be found here: http://download.pa.parallels.com/pba/5.5/.
- It is important to update system packages (mainly nss, libssh2, nss-softokn) before update installation (or right after it). This is connected with the hotfix 124560, which will be automatically installed during update installation. New curl is built with newer system packages, and some changes in those packages are not backward compatible, which is why an update is required.
- Important: if BA is updated from 5.5.7 or earlier versions it is required to follow the instructions for Adoption of the 2015 EU VAT Rules right after update.
Note: Please update the aforementioned packages as in point 5 above.
RHEL6/Centos6 - 64-bit
Windows 2008R2 - 64-bit