Full release notes for Business Automation version 6.0.1 can be downloaded here.
- Support for new EU VAT Rules 2015
- Showing Taxes Amount During Order Placement
- Multiple Tax Rates with Various Activation Dates per Tax
- Asynchronous Resource Limits Upgrade for POA Subscriptions
- Windows 2012 (R2) Support for PBA Management Node
- Custom Enumerated Service Parameters
- Continuous Numeration of Accounts Receivable Documents
- PayPal Express Custom Landing Pages
- Support for Kayako Fusion 4.68
- Integration with SSL Certificates Providers and Domain Registrars that Use OpenSRS API
- PBA-60300 An invoice Due Date must be equal to SEPA's Collection Date, to avoid invoices overdue.
- PBA-59224 Incorrect due dates are displayed in "SEPA Payment" notifications
- PBA-58957 The "Upgrades" and "Up-sales" tabs are not hidden for SSL Certificate Service Plans
- PBA-58946 Multiple provisioning items can be entered in PlaceOrderAndAuthorize_API, which is not stated in docs
- PBA-58902 The 1C export file can contain Recurrent Delivery Lines with a greater than 1 month period, which is wrong
- PBA-56753 The "Expiration dates synchronization" functionality is not documented.
- PBA-50200 The "Auto-Renewal Period" setting for the service plan is not documented.
- PBA-49221 The CUST_MAKE_PURCHASES privilege is not available for assignment to a reseller's user.
- PBA-48730 Describe in documentation that the billing order is generated only after the renewal order has been processed, and may appear not on the statement day.
It is installed from Operations Automation UI as the server role. For details, see the documentation in "Installation Instructions" above).
Business Automation Application (SHA1: 57febae7f17be022cd97c910dd6460b7145cb4d1)
Business Automation Online Store (SHA1: 79e63b139fb63fbfb2fe583b9710f9efdcf677cf)
See also: Business Automation 6.0 Updates.