About This Update:
This hothix includes the fixes for CrossDiskSizeAllocated* usage counters.
To be able to use this update, you need the following:
Parallels Operation Automation (POA), version 5.5.7 or above.
Parallels Billing Automation(PBA) module,version 5.5.6 or above.
Windows Azure Pack installation integrated with POA
To update an existing installation of Windows Azure Pack APS package, please follow these instructions:
1) Backup plesk database.
2) In the POA control panel, go to Tasks > Periodic. Find Synchronize resource usage for instances of APS applications task. Make sure task is not running and then temporary cancel it.
3) Update the Windows Azure Pack APS package RPM using the following command on the node where it is installed:
rpm -Uvh WAP-1.4-291.parallels.noarch.rpm
4) In the POA control panel, go to Services > Applications, switch to the "APS Packages" tab and click the Windows Azure Pack APS Package.
5) Switch to the General tab and click "Upgrade instances" button
6) Add rule for CrossDiskSizeAllocated counters to wap-config.xml in
<counters> <aggregative></aggregative> <counter> <name>CrossDiskSizeAllocated[-_]\w+</name> <expr>/1048576</expr> </counter> </counters>
7) Restart WAP service
curl -k -E /usr/local/pem/APS/certificates/controller.pem https://0.0.0.0:4485/cloudos/adjust/counters -X PUT -D -
Note: it may take a while
9) Check UoM in PBA for CrossDiskSizeAllocated counters, change it to MBh if necessary
10) Check resource rates for CrossDiskSizeAllocated* usage counters in every PayAsYouGo service plan, correct if necessary. Sync subscriptions.
11) Check usage CrossDiskSizeAllocated counters in subscriptions.
12) In the POA control panel, go to Tasks > Periodic. Find and Run “Synchronize resource usage for instances of APS applications” task.
If you don't have the Windows Azure Pack APS package and want to install it from scratch, please refer to the Windows Azure Pack Integration Guide available here
Update can be downloaded HERE