Parallels is pleased to introduce the new SPU 122 for the 3.6.3 version of Parallels H-Sphere.
The SPU 122 update is recommended for all Parallels H-Sphere users and includes general functionality fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your servers.
To ensure optimal server reliability and security, Parallels strongly recommends keeping your operating system and Parallels H-Sphere software up-to-date.
The following new functionality has been added:
- PHP 5.5 upgraded to 5.5.18
- PHP 5.4 upgraded to 5.4.34
- PHP 5.3 upgraded to 5.3.29
- ionCube Loaders upgraded to 4.7.0
- xcache (for PHP 5.4) upgraded to 3.2.0
- phpMyAdmin upgraded to 184.108.40.206
- Tomcat upgraded to 6.0.41
- JDK (Linux) upgraded to 1.7.0u7
- Apache2 upgraded to 2.2.29
- Apache mod_security upgraded to 2.8.0
- bind upgraded to 9.9.6
- proftpd upgraded to 1.3.4e
- ClamAV upgraded to 0.98.4
- Windows PHP 5.3 upgraded to 5.3.29
- Windows PHP 5.4 upgraded to 5.4.34
- Windows PHP 5.5 upgraded to 5.5.17
· 118923 - Installation of latest SPU on H-Sphere 3.6.3