The following error can appear in Provider's Control Panel in Account creation wizard:
"Table Option doesn't contain row with id 15, 0. "
The issue is reproduced if the following steps are taken:
- Create custom data type with 2-3 options
- Create an optional applicable to accounts attribute of this data type
- Follow the account creation wizard, on step 3 Account Attributes do not choose any value for an attribute created
- do not fill the step 4 Control Panel Settings, click Back instead
- Click back again, reach the 2nd step
- Then click Next
The situation is caused by the internal issue with Id PBA-59639 and will be fixed in one of the future updates to PBA-E.