Parallels Operations Automation 5.5
About This Update:
This update includes the following improvements and fixes:
1. NIC counters
2. GUI improvements
3. Under certain circumstances upsell orders may fail (CCU-9081).
To be able to use this update, you need the following:
Parallels Operation Automation (POA), version 5.5.7
Parallels Billing Automation(PBA)module,version 5.5.6 or above.
Windows Azure Pack installation integrated with POA
To update an existing installation of Windows Azure Pack APS package, please follow these instructions:
1) Update the Windows Azure Pack APS package RPM using the following command on the node where it is installed:
# rpm -Uvh WAP-1.4-282.parallels.noarch.rpm
2) Run resource upgrade script:
3) In the POA control panel, go to Services > Applications, switch to the "APS Packages" tab and click the Windows Azure Pack APS Package.
4) Switch to the General tab and click "Upgrade instances" button
5) Add next counters to PayAsYouGo service templates and plans (if needed):
WAP VM NICKBSentPerSecond-Average
WAP VM NICKBSentPerSecond-Sum
WAP VM NICKBSentPerSecond-Median
WAP VM NICKBSentPerSecond-Max
WAP VM NICKBSentPerSecond-Min
WAP VM NICKBReceivedPerSecond-Average
WAP VM NICKBReceivedPerSecond-Sum
WAP VM NICKBReceivedPerSecond-Median
WAP VM NICKBReceivedPerSecond-Max
WAP VM NICKBReceivedPerSecond-Min
6) Sync subscriptions.
If you don't have the Windows Azure Pack APS package and want to install it from scratch, please refer to the Windows Azure Pack Integration Guide available at pa-wap-integration-deployment-guide.pdf
Update can be downloaded HERE