I need to migrate domains registered directly at 'InterNetX- Autodns' to PBAS so that they are fully manageable by PBAS. How can I complete this task?
Currently PBAS does not have any tool to import domains from a registrar, so there is no way to automate the process.
We may propose the following solutions.
1) If the domains do not exist in PBAS yet:
- Create a new account on InternetX and configure the corresponding PBAS plugin to use it.
- Allow to transfer a domain.
- Create an order for a particular customer to transfer a particular domain, and process it.
After those steps are completed, a domain will be fully manageable via PBAS.
2) Domains are already registered in PBAS as "Registered elsewhere":
- Create a new account on InternetX and configure he corresponding PBAS plugin to use it.
- Open a particular domain in PBAS and press "Register/Transfer" button, then follow the wizard to complete an order.
*Please note that registering another account at InternetX is required to successfully complete the domain transfer procedure.