Release NotesFull release notes can be downloaded here.
Dependencies and Pre-RequisitesThe Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Hosting Pack Integration 4.2 application package requires POA 5.5.6 (or higher).
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Hosting Pack Integration 4.2
Now it is possible to configure how to handle calls outside of business hours after the message is played. Two new options are added for the Call Groups in Customer control panel: disconnect a call or forward to a voice mail.
Fixed IssuesAPSA-7614 Call Groups screen hangs after removing of the last call group
APSA-7596 Removing of call groups with voice menus takes too much time
APSA-7577 License feature icons are incorrect in Hosted Lync Standard licenses
APSA-7367 Audio File Upload for music on hold: it's impossible upload audio file of more than 2 MB
APSA-7344 Unable to upload music on hold via Lync client
ObtainingContact your Parallels Support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack Application Package and Application Endpoint ZIP file.
Upgrade ProcedureUpgrading Lync Endpoint Host
- At the Lync Endpoint Host server, open the directory where the Lync ProvisioningEndPoint files were copied.
Delete all files from the
web.configfile and write down the values of ProviderApiUrl and APSControllerUri parameters.
- Copy and replace all files in the target directory.
web.configfile and restore values of ProviderApiUrl and APSControllerUri.
iisresetcommand using CMD.
- Import the new version of the Lync package in POA (Services > Applications > Import Package).
- Open Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack v2 and click Upgrade Instances.
- Select Upgrade all instances and click Next.
- Click Finish and wait till the upgrade task is completed.