Release NotesFull release notes can be downloaded here.
Dependencies and Pre-RequisitesThe Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Hosting Pack Integration 4.1 application package requires POA 5.5.6 (or higher).
Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Hosting Pack Integration 4.1
- Performance of login to CCP is improved for subscriptions with Lync APS2,
- Performance of rendering the Lync APS2 tabs in CCP is improved.
Fixed IssuesAPSA-7132 Wrong usage calculation for Call Group Service resource
APSA-7098 Task to provision Call Group fails on first attempt
APSA-7094 When call groups resource limit is reached, the existing call group cannot be edited
APSA-7205 It's possible to create a Call Group with empty text-to-speech field
APSA-7293 Lync provisioning task fails if many service users are mass-assigned a license
APSA-7280 Call Groups: group members' selector stops working sometimes
APSA-7279 Call groups: limits of agentGroup resource should be checked on create/edit call group
APSA-7261 Erroneous user name in Users selection
APSA-6694 Error message "User group title is not specified." should disappear, after the group title was specified
Contact your Parallels Support account manager to obtain the new versions of the Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack Application Package and Application Endpoint ZIP file.
Upgrade ProcedureBefore upgrading the Lync Application, you have to move the End-point site from http to https bindings:
- Create a self-signed certificate on the name, which resolves to the End-point host IP.
- Add the https bindings to the End-point site. See Lync Server 2013 Hosting Pack Integration 4.0 Deployment Guide > Preparing Windows-based Lync Application Endpoint Host > Installing Lync Application Endpoint Host.
- Update the URL of the current application instance as described in KB http://kb.sp.parallels.com/en/121202.
- At the Lync Endpoint Host server, open the directory where the Lync ProvisioningEndPoint files were copied.
Delete all files from the
web.configfile and write down the values of ProviderApiUrl and APSControllerUri parameters.
- Copy and replace all files in the target directory.
web.configfile and restore values of ProviderApiUrl and APSControllerUri.
iisresetcommand using CMD.
- Import the new version of the Lync package in POA (Services > Applications > Import Package).
- Open Microsoft Lync Hosting Pack v2 and click Upgrade Instances.
- Select Upgrade all instances and click Next.
- Click Finish and wait till the upgrade task is completed.