Dependencies and Pre-Requisites
The Microsoft Office 365 Application Package requires:
- POA 5.5.5 - POA 5.5.6
- PBA for Linux 5.5.3 or later
- PBA Application Package 5.5-5 or later
Important: The POA Management Node on Windows is not supported.
- APSA-6880 Office 365 synchronization fails with 'The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property' error
- APSA-6845 Office 365 license schema should be extended with Offer Provisioning ID
- APSA-6550 Synchronization script should verify version of Microsoft Office 365 Application
- APSA-5581 Office 365: waiting for account/subscription provisioning callbacks causes too many failure notifications written to PA Task Log
- APSA-5292 Office 365 tasks fail with 'Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object' error
- APSA-5194 Office 365 tasks fail with 'Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object' error
- APSA-4995 Microsoft Office 365 Application allows adding existing domains with name more than 48 characters long while Microsoft Cloud does not allow such domains
- APSA-4912 Simultaneous provisioning of Microsoft Office 365 Partner IUR and Office 365 Enterprise E3 (Trial) offers should be prohibited
- APSA-4727 Office 365 downgrade script does not work
- APSA-4684 Office 365 configuration task fails when russian text is specified for settings
- APSA-4562 Office 365: PreferredLanguage issues
- APSA-3328 Tenant contact info is exposed to Lync Online user account
New Features and Changes
- Domain Verification Procedure Is Changed
- Integrated Synchronization
- APS 2 Architecture
- License Management Improvements
- User Management Improvements
- Domain Management Improvements
To install the Microsoft Office 365 Application, use the instructions provided in the PA Office 365 Integration Provider's Guide.
The following known issues exist in the Microsoft Office 365 Application version 5.0:
- The Application conflicts with the POA Management Node deployed on the Windows platform (the Application UI does not work correctly).
- Adjusting limits of licenses from Customer Control Panel works only for the licenses that belong to the currently selected subscription.
- There is no way to prevent an existing customer from placing an order for an incompatible offer through the Online Store. Such orders will be reported as 'Completed' but the actual provisioning tasks will fail.
PA Office 365 Integration Guides are available here: http://download.pa.parallels.com/poa/.