I have changed default locale for customets to German/Spanish language. When I open
Hosting Panel I can see that some records were not translated.
The issue is considered to be a software issue #PPA-439.
This issue will be fixed in future product updates.
Subscribe to our knowledge base - each product update comes with corresponding KB article: http://kb.sp.parallels.com/rss/index.html
NOTE: When you have changed default locale of the
Hosting Panel for all your resellers and customers according to documentation, changes will be applied only for newly created reseller accounts and their staff members. Changing the default language will not affect already created accounts.