When opening Support Tickets in CCP, a blank page is displayed.
Browsers error consoles show exceptions:
- Mozilla Firefox: Blocked loading mixed active content
- Chrome: The page at '[provider CP URL]' was loaded over HTTPS, but ran insecure content from '[domain]': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS.
- Internet Explorer shows pop-up: Only secure content is displayed
Kayako is configured to be displayed on http port instead of htpps. For security reasons browsers block ability to load HTTP site in frame of HTTPS one.
- Make sure https port is configured and listened on kayako server
Change the XML Server URI to https
PBA 5.5: Home > System > Settings > Helpdesk > External Helpdesk Setup
PBA 5.4: Home > Configuration Director > External Helpdesk > Setup
- Make sure test connection is sucessfull, check Support Tickets in CCP, it shall be displayed properly.
If the https port is used, Kayako version is 4.61 or above and the symptoms look similar, check the kb #121109.