Subscription disabled every 24 hours but there is no resource overusage for required subscription.
Top > Tasks > Periodic > Scheduled Tasks. The periodic task Sync resource usage was failed with the following error:
Resource 'Number of PostgreSQL databases' overusage attempt (subscription #43, usage 10, limit 0)
Resources overusage existed earlier for required subscription and was fixed but due the fact that the task Sync resource usage failed required data was not updated in the PPA database.
Fix the issue with the failed task Sync resource usage:
- Examine error with which the task was failed.
- If the issue related with resource overusage increase the required resource limit. Check this article as example.
- If the issue related with non-existing subscription use this article to resolve the issue.
- If provided links didn't helped submit new ticket to Parallels Technical Support.
- Rerun the Sync resource usage task. Make sure that this task was finished with success. After this all limits will be updated to the valid values.