By default the notifications for SEPA Direct Debit payment plug-in are available in English only. PBA provides the ability to create notifications for native languages.
To add notification templates for native language perform the following steps:
- Log in to Parallels Automation, switch to Billing.
- Navigate to System > Settings > Payment Processing > Payment Systems and select "SEPA DirectDebit". Make sure that payment system Name is set for your language.
- Navigate to System > Settings > Notifications > Notification Templates.
- Click button Clone Existing Template, choose "SEPA Direct Debit Mandate" and click Next.
- Change the language at the Language field to a desired one, and click Create Template.
- Perform steps 3 and 4 for the "SEPA Payment" notification template.
Edit notification templates for your language.
Examples for the German language are attached. To use them, you need to do the following:
- Replace the text in HTML Message field with the text from attachment.
- Replace the text in Plain Text Message field with the text from attachment.
- Make sure that the field Condition for created notification templates contains proper payment method name for your language.