Integration with Windows Azure Pack service is done on a subscription level. POA creates account and subscription in Windows Azure Pack. All operations with services, like VM creation or other operations can be done in WAP portal.
Application is responsible for the following items:
- Retrieving Service Plans from WAP portal
- Customer accounts creation in WAP service
- Subscription creation in WAP service
- Auto-login functionality in WAP portal
- Statistics collection (numerous parameters for the created VMs and Websites)
- Integration with PBA
Windows Azure Pack settings can be managed from Cloud Infrastructure in Provider CP.
This functionality is available since APS 2.0. Property "APS placeholders in Provider CP" should be enabled in POA System Settings.