The licensing model in Plesk Automation 11.5 is described in this article: Plesk Automation licensing.
Plesk Automation requires the following licenses to be installed on the Management Node and Service Nodes:
Main Plesk Automation license - This license starts with "PPA" and has this format: PPA.12345678.1234. It should be installed on the Management Node only.
- Plesk license - This license starts with "PLSK" and has this format: PLSK.12345678.1234. In terms of Plesk Automation, it is an additional license.
Note: Plesk Automation only accepts Lease Plesk Unlimited keys for dedicated servers.
Operations with licenses are performed in License Manager:
Plesk Automation Administration Panel > License & Security > License Manager
- Switch to the Main License tab to manage the main Plesk Automation license.
- Switch to the Additional Licenses tab to manage Service Node licenses.
Additional Plesk licenses should be installed on:
- Plesk Automation Management Node
- All Service Nodes added in Plesk Automation that act as:
- Apache Web Server Node
- IIS Web Server Node
- Postfix Mail Server Node
Note: DNS or Database Service Nodes do not require an additional license to be installed, except in cases where this server has additional services from the list above.
To find your Plesk Automation license number, use the following article:
#114980 How can I find Plesk Automation license key number?