I need to register a new domain with Plesk, or transfer an existing one.
Plesk provides domain registration services as a reseller of eNom.
If you would like to have your domain transferred to eNom, please create an account at http://parallelsdomains.com.
Pricing for registration and renewal is available here (switch to Domain Pricing tab):
In order to transfer a domain name to your account please follow the steps below:
- go to Home > My Account > Domain Tools > Transfer;
- paste your domain name into Domains to Transfer field;
- click on Transfer Domains button.
Please note that transfer authorization code (or EPP code) is required to confirm domain transfer. Please get in touch with the current registrar to receive the EPP code.
To register a new domain name at http://parallelsdomains.com, please log in to your account and follow these steps:
- go to Home > My Account > Domain Tools > Register A Domain
General registration requirements:
- WHOIS data should be complete, current and accurate. Domain name owner must maintain and update this information as needed to keep it current, complete and accurate.
- Domain registration and transfer, as well as WHOIS details change will be followed by registrant email verification.
- Requirement for specific format of contact details provided for domain registrations: the address, telephone, and email address should be properly formatted.