This update for Parallels Virtuozzo Containers 4.6 provides a number of usability and performance improvements.
2. Problem description:
The update introduces the following new features and improvements:
• Fixes issue: It was not possible to delete ipv6 address if network mask was not specified.
• Improved performance on block devices with 4kB sectors, such as SANs, SSDs, Parallels Cloud Storage, and latest HDDs over 2TB.
3. Affected components:
• Parallels Virtuozzo Containers core
4. Bug fixes:
• #PCWIN-17784 - Can't delete ipv6 address if mask isn't specified
5. New Microsoft updates available to the Node after this update's installation:
On the Hardware Node, run the Parallels Virtuozzo Containers Update wizard (vzupdate.exe) and follow the on-screen instructions. This wizard will install the latest Parallels Virtuozzo Containers updates and hotfixes. You can also install this update manually.