SymptomsWhile running pre-check scripts to upgrade an installation to PBA 5.4.12 or higher, PBA installer can fail with the following error:
CauseThis happens due to customized layout template 'c2u_other_resources_js', found on the installation. The template should be updated as described below.
Resolution1. Open PBA DB console.
2. Find, which Online Stores under which Vendors are affected. Execute the following SQL statement:
-- select "StorePackage"."AccountID", "StoreLayout"."StoreID" from "StorePackage" inner join "StoreLayout" on "StorePackage"."StoreID" = "StoreLayout"."StoreID" where "StoreLayout"."LayoutID" = 'c2u_other_resources_js' order by "StorePackage"."AccountID";
3. Go through the list of affected Vendors (the first column of the output). Log-in under the Vendor to PBA CP.
4. For each affected StoreID (the second column of the output) do the following:
5. Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Stores. Select the Store for editing.
6. Go to Top > Product Director > Online Store Manager > Layout Templates.
7. Find the 'c2u_other_resources_js' template in the list. Open it.
8. Press "Edit".
9. Make changes in the template as shown in attached file. Add lines, starting with '+' and remove lines, starting with '-'.
10. Save changes.
11. Do the same for all Online Stores, selected on Step 2.
12. After all Online Stores are updated, manually approve precheck by setting version to the PBA version you are upgrading to in "Home> System Information> Support> View add-ons > Online Store c2u_other_resources_js template customization > Edit"
13. After these steps the precheck script should pass without errors.