Outdated system packages.
Install Parallels H-Sphere 3.6.1 SPU 61 to update third-party packages to the following versions:
PHP 5.3 to 5.3.22
Parallels H-Sphere 3.6.1 SPU 61 provides the following improvements:
Removed obsolete domain name canonicalization from Qmail.
- Fixed enormously high traffic usage report under certain conditions.
All documents for H-Sphere 3.6.1 are available here:
Use the instructions below to perform update.
Upgrading Parallels H-Sphere Control Panel and *nix Servers
To upgrade Parallels H-Sphere on Unix:
Download Parallels H-Sphere 3.6.1 SPU 61 Installation/Update script available at http://download.hsphere.parallels.com/shiv/HS/releases/U36.0/U36.0P1/U36.0P1.
Update the control panel:
# sh U36.0P1 cpupdate spu # sh U36.0P1 hspackages spu ips=<IP of the Control Panel box>
# sh U36.0P1 cpupdate spu # sh U36.0P1 hspackages spu ips=192.0.2.1
(SiteStudio users) Update the SiteStudio:
# sh U36.0P1 sitestudio spu
- Update the physical servers:
You can do it using the script:
# sh U36.0P1 hspackages spu [ips=<list of selected physical servers>]
ipsparameter value should be a comma-separated list of physical servers’ IP addresses; you may specify it if you want to update servers bunch by bunch; and if you want to update all installation at once - just omit this parameter. Additional information about installation/update script you can read in Parallels H-Sphere 3.6.1 Upgrade Guide.
# sh U36.0P1 hspackages spu ips=192.0.2.10,192.0.2.12
or through the control panel:
- Log in as admin at http://SERVICE IP:8080
- In E.Manager > Update > Physical Server Profiles define the Unix physical server profile with "update to the latest SPU release(-P)" checked. Assign this profile to all Unix physical servers.
- In E.Manager > Update > Update Boxes, select the [Unix] physical servers to update, and click Start Update.
- Additional information about physical server profiles you can read in Parallels H-Sphere administrator guide.