Full release notes for Parallels Operations Automation (POA) version 5.4.7 can be downloaded here.
Linux Mail Hosting: Migration Procedures from RHES3/RHES4 to RHEL5/CentOS5
- POA-75374 LDAP backup: it would be useful to stop LDAP service before slapcat command executes
- POA-75329 POA services start too slowly when there are many canceled tasks
- POA-75307 A user that has Exchange 2013 mailbox can change password in Exchange 2013 OWA
- POA-75302 Reseller is able to manage provider's resources
- POA-75256 Wrong public folder mailbox is associated with new Exchange 2013 user mailbox
- POA-73473 POA allows using trailing space in the name of Exchange organization; Microsoft Exchange does not allow this and cuts trailing space, which leads to task failures
- POA-73472 Invalid email validation: email address with "." in the mail name is treated as incorrect
- POA-73457 Memory consumption on VPS HW is incorrectly updated during QoS changes
- POA-73443 In APS application, unprovisioning tasks fails
- POA-73428 POA 5.4 update installation fails due to incomplete template installations
- POA-73409 The Mailbox Setup Info page for the Hosted Exchange does not match the deployed skin styles
- POA-73405 When adding a mailbox, if mailboxes resource is used up, a customer cannot be redirected to Billing part to purchase resources and blank page is returned
- POA-73400 Sites are unavailable in some cases on NG hosting
- POA-73394 VPS backup task cannot last longer than 24 hours; task fails by timeout
- POA-73362 The list of APS Instances is loading for too long in POA 5.4
- POA-73285 Incorrect set of VZ templates is scheduled for installation during upgrade from MySQL4 to MySQL5
- POA-73188 Failure to process SSL request for site on wildcard domain on shared IP
- POA-72884 The task "Initialize archiving configuration for organization" fails with the error "Cannot parse LDAP path. Parameter name: ldap"
- POA-72869 The SpamAssassin resource amount is not decreased if a mailbox with SpamAssassin enabled is removed
- CCU-5116 It should be possible to delete OS templates marked as default from POA UI
- CCU-5102 The c2u.ve-based resource type usage in
resources_usage_logis rounded up; as a result, some customers are overbilled
- CCU-5090 crash dump of vm2vf (possible leaks in vm2vf?)
- CCU-5089 All further operations over a Container are stalled after one task over this Container fails
- CCU-5015 We should start VMs and/or CTs right after creation or inform customer more clearly that his/her VM/CT was created in stopped state
- APS-11192 Time zones are broken for created Hosted BroadWorks organization
- APS-11144 Office 365 unprovisioning fails with the message "Foreign key
aps_service_instance_resources_fk0violation while executing
DELETE FROM aps_service_instances WHERE service_instance_id = ?"
- APS-10825 Lync application upgrade from 1.1 and 1.2 to 2.0-1505 version fails
- APS-10787 Problem with APS Controller occurs when tasks like "Update instances of APS applications scheduled for update" are executed
- APS-9659 Subscription provisioning fails after upgrade to POA 5.4
- APS-9015 If an application is opened in CP frame, clicking "Refresh" results in fatal error
- APS-4560 Check generated password settings against regexp from meta file to ensure that generated values will pass validation
The update can be downloaded here.
Please contact Support for its deployment.
You can find the full installation instructions in the
UPDATE.txt file from the distribution.
All required system updates can be easily installed through