Provider wants to get report about Office 365 subscriptions created under their account in Microsoft Cloud along with number of seats for each subscription.
- Connect to any Windows machine connected to Internet (log in locally or using RDP), e.g. connect to MOSI Gateway server which is used to provision Office 365 services in Parallels Automation.
- Install the Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell if it is not installed yet (use correct architecture - 64-bit or 32-bit). See the article Use Windows PowerShell to manage Office 365 for details.
- Launch the 'Microsoft Online Services Module for Windows PowerShell' from Start menu. Alternatively, run the Windows PowerShell command prompt and load the Office 365 cmdlets manually by typing the import-module MSOnline command.
- Run the Connect-MsolService cmdlet and enter login and password of syndicated Office 365 account administrator in the opened window.
- Run the Get-MsolPartnerContract | Get-MsolSubscription cmdlet to get the list of active Office 365 subscriptions with numbers of seats for each one along with other info. This command may run for several minutes.
See the article Windows PowerShell cmdlets for Office 365 for more details about Office 365 PowerShell cmdlets.