Helm license update fails with the following error:
The license key validation failed License is not valid
Helm 3, which is installed on the Hyper-V VE with Microsoft VMBus Network Adapter, gives the error:
License already in use
MAC address of incorrect network device is sent to the licensing server.
- Disable all virtual network adapters in Device Manager, using 'show hidden devices' option of view;
- Type in command line 'wmic nic get name, macaddress' and make sure it displays only one MAC address;
- Try to update the license;
- Reboot the problem server, if it fails;
- Try to update the license again.
Manual license reset is required in order to send MAC address of the correct adapter. For this, contact Customer Service team.