Release NotesParallels Automation (PA) now includes support for the Hosted PBX services based on the BroadSoft BroadWorks VoIP PBX platform (http://www.broadsoft.com/products/broadworks/). PA provides functionality required for the APS module for the Hosted PBX services based on the BroadSoft BroadWorks VoIP PBX platform. This APS module is not a part of PA and should be requested separately.
This allows Cloud Service Providers to quickly enter the fast-growing market of hosted VoIP and PBX services, offering enterprise-grade solutions to customers of any size.
The following functionality is supported:
- Creating organizations and users in BroadWorks
- Managing Direct Inward Dialing (DID) numbers and extensions in BroadWorks organizations
- Managing VoIP phone devices in BroadWorks organizations
- Managing Hunt Groups in BroadWorks organizations
- Managing Auto-Attendants in BroadWorks organizations
- Managing Call Forwardings
- Comm Pilot Express
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- Managing Calling Plans
- Voice Mail
- Managing voice greetings and music on hold
- Shared Call Appearance
- Trial BroadWorks subscriptions
- BroadWorks Receptionist
- BroadWorks Assistant
Dependencies and Pre-RequisitesThe Hosted BroadWorks Application Package requires POA 5.4.2 or later.
ObtainingTo obtain the current version or updates of The Hosted BroadWorks Application Package, contact your Parallels representative.
InstallationTo install the Hosted BroadWorks Application, use the instructions provided in the PA BroadWorks Integration Provider's Guide.
All BroadWorks Integration Release Notes