Parallels ClickToCall feature allows you to call Odin support directly from your web browser, from any part of the world and completely free of charge.
Please accomplish following steps to use ClickToCall feature.
1. Click on Click-to-Call banner (like one below) on one of the pages of Odin website.
There should new pop-up window appear.
Note: You need Adobe Flash player 10.1 or above to make widget work correctly. Click here to download if Adobe Flash player is not installed on your system.
2. Click Allow button in new window to allow access to your microphone so you are able to speak with support representative.
Note: There will be no access performed to your webcam device. We need access only to microphone.
3. As soon as microphone access is allowed there will be connection established with CallCenter interactive voice response (IVR) system.
Main ClickToCall screen provides some additional functionality (from left to right of the bottom toolbar)
- Adjust microphone volume - allows manual tuning the microphone volume.
- Adjust speaker volume - allows manual tuning the speaker volume.
- Toggle keypad - shows/hides keypad.
- Choose microphone - allows to choose microphone from system configuration.
- Test microphone - test microphone service (really helpful before the call to make sure both micrphone and sound work correctly).