This article provides instructions how to resolve problems with the Hosted BroadWorks Application.
Resolving Problems with Automated Phone Device Configuration over Web-based Management Service
Hosted PBX users experience problems with the automated phone device configuration over the Web-based Management Service.
The possible reason is that the Web-based Management Service is installed and configured incorrectly.
Use the Health Check Tool to diagnose problems. See the Hosted BroadWorks Application: Health Check Tool for Web-based Management Service and Call Reporting Tool KB article for details.
IP Phones Cannot Download Configuration Files from Web-based Management Service when MTLS Authentication Is Used
IP phones cannot download configuration files from the Web-based Management Service when MTLS authentication is used (the IP phones and the Web-based Management Service authenticate each other using SSL certificates). In the IIS logs the 403.13 errors are shown for https://<web-based-management-service-host>\cfg\<device-mac>.cfg files.
Certificate Revocation Lists of Polycom CAs that are used by the Web-based Management Service for IP phone SSL certificate validation are obsolete.
Turn off the CRL verification for the External WebSite of the Web-based Management Service:
- Log in to the Web-based Management Service Host as Administrator.
- Go to Start and launch Registry Editor (regedit.exe).
- In the navigation tree, select the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\HTTP\Parameters\SslBindingInfo\<FrontNet IP Address of Web-based Management Service Host>:443 item.
- Set DefaultSslCertCheckMode to 1.
- Close Registry Editor.
- Restart the Web-based Management Service Host.
Task Is Failed with 'Configuration script execution problem: Object moved' Error Message when Hosted PBX User with Phone Is Created
A Hosted PBX user with Phone has been created in CCP. The appropriate provisioning task is failed with the 'Configuration script execution problem: Object moved' error message.
The Device Provisioning Service Host and Device Provisioning Service Port Activation Parameters of the Hosted PBX Resource Type are configured incorrectly. For example, the IP address and port for access to the Web-based Management Service External WebSite are specified instead of the IP address and port of the Web-based Management Service Internal WebSite.
1. Set the correct value of the Device Provisioning Service Activation Parameter. See PA BroadWorks Integration Provider's Guide >> Creating BroadWorks Resource Types > Creating 'Hosted PBX' Resource Type > Specifying General Parameters for details.
2. Restart the failed task.
Time Zone of Hosted PBX Organization Differs from Time Zone of Customer Account
A Hosted PBX organization has been provisioned. The time zone of the Hosted PBX organization should be the same as the time zone of the customer account, but these time zones are different.
The Time Zones Map and Default Time Zone Activation Parameters of the Hosted PBX Resource Type are not configured properly. For example, these Activation Parameters are not specified.
1. Set the correct values of the Time Zones Map and Default Time Zone Activation Parameters for the Hosted PBX Resource Type. See PA BroadWorks Integration Provider's Guide >> Creating BroadWorks Resource Types > Creating 'Hosted PBX' Resource Type > Specifying General Parameters for details.
2. Adjust the Hosted PBX organizations, which experience the described problem. See PA BroadWorks Integration Subscriber's Guide >> Managing Hosted PBX Organization > Configuring Hosted PBX Organization for details.