Update APS ApplicationsThere are 2 ways to update imported APS Applications in POA:
- Download the latest version of APS package from the official APS Standard Application Catalog and install it in POA Provider Control Panel at Top > Service Director > Application Manager > Applications.
- Use APS Catalog functionality in POA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Top > Service Director > Application Manager > APS Catalog
- Check the field Status on the screen
- If new version of application is available in the APS Catalog then Status will show Upgrade
- Select all applications which you want to upgrade and click the Import Packages button
Refer to the Knowledgebase article Supported Third-Party Products in Parallels Operations Automation to find information about supported versions of APS applications and POA versions.
Note that some APS applications require additional steps to upgrade, like Office 365 or Web Presence Builder. Information about upgrade procedure can be found at the correspondent documentation for the application at POA documentation.