Configure firewall in Parallels Automation infrastructure
POA is a distributed system, it uses a number of ports to communicate with various services installed on other hosts inside the BackNet and FrontNet networks. The connections with customers via public network (PublicNet) also require certain ports be available and ready to pass data. POA components must be able to communicate with each other in order to send and receive information.
Configure network routers in Parallels Automation infrastructure following instructions in Firewall Configuration Guide:
- Restrict RPC traffic to static ports range
- Configure network routes to correctly handle idle TCP connections
- Configure firewall rules for communications between Parallels Automation servers
- Configure firewall rules in BackNet for Windows servers
- Configure remote access for Parallels Support