SymptomsThe Hosted PBX provisioning task for the service sip_device fails with the error message Device Type not found.
CauseAn incorrect BroadWorks phone device profile name is configured in the Parallels Operations Automation (POA) Hosted PBX resource.
ResolutionCheck the name of the BroadWorks phone device profile in the POA Hosted PBX resource and adjust, if necessary:
- Log in to the POA Provider Control Panel.
- Go to Top > Service Director > Application Manager > Applications > Hosted BroadWorks > Resource Types tab.
- Click on the resource type based on the resource class Application Service, Service = Phone.
- Switch to the tab Activation Parameters.
- Enter the correct value into the field Profile Name.
The parameter "Profile Name" should be set to the correct BroadWorks phone device profile name.
You can see the names of existing Identity/Device Profile Types in the BroadWorks Control Panel:
- Log in to the BroadWorks CP using your Service Provider login and password.
- Go to Resources > Identity/Device Profiles.
- Click the Add button.
- All available device profiles are listed in the Identity/Device Profile Type field.