SymptomsProvisioning tasks related to the Hosted BroadWorks APS application fail with authorization errors, or the customer sees these errors in the Parallels Operations Automation (POA) CCP.
CauseHosted PBX resource types are misconfigured.
ResolutionCheck the parameters “Service Provider Identifier,” “Login,” and “Password” in Hosted PBX resources:
- Log in to the POA Provider Control Panel.
- Go to Top > Service Director > Application Manager > Applications > Hosted BroadWorks > Resource Types tab.
- Click on the resource type based on the resource class Application.
- Switch to the tab Activation Parameters > Global Settings.
- Find the parameters Login and Password.
- Try to log in to the BroadWorks Control Panel using the login and password above.
- In BroadWorks CP, open Service Provider > Profile > Profile and compare the Service Provider ID value with Service Provider Identifier in the resource type settings in POA.