SymptomsProvisioning tasks related to Hosted BroadWorks APS application fail with time-out or connectivity errors or customers see the similar error in POA CCP.
CausePOA cannot connect to BroadWorks API server or it does not work properly.
ResolutionCheck that both Provisioning Gateway Host and Web-based Management Service host can access BroadWorks API server:
- Log into POA Provider Control Panel
- Go to Top > Service Director > Application Manager > Applications > Hosted BroadWorks > Resource Types tab
- Click on the resource type based on the resource class Application
- Switch to the tab Activation Parameters > Global Settings
- Find the BroadWorks API server in the parameter 'BroadWorks API endpoint URL'
- Make sure that both Provisioning Gateway Host and Web-based Management Service host can access BroadWorks API server using HTTPS port 443
In addition, type URL of BroadWorks API server in browser - you should not see any error messages.