A customer has created an Exchange mailbox using the existing template or without template.
A customer cannot change mailbox size limit or change the template for their Exchange mailbox in POA Control Panel due to the error like provided below:
Store has only 2097152 KB of free space. It is not enough to complete operation.
The exact amount of disk space in the error message may be different in different cases.
The same error message may appear if customer tries to create new Exchange mailbox or change size limit of an existing mailbox in POA Control Panel.
The reason for this problem is that the mailbox size defined in the target template or new limit a customer wants to set for an existing mailbox exceeds the not allocated disk space available on the Exchange mailbox store where the mailbox resides.
If customer tries to create new mailbox or change size limit of an existing one the error message means that there is no un-allocated disk space available on the Exchange mailbox store.
Important: POA checks exactly not allocated disk space on a mailbox store when creating new mailbox or changing template/limit for an existing one, not the content size (which may be less than allocated size), see screenshot below:
Find the mailbox size value in the mailbox template and compare it to the available disk space on the Exchange mailbox storage (not allocated size):
- Go to
POA 5.4: Top > Service Director > Hosted Exchange Manager > Mailbox Templates.
POA 5.5 :Services > E-mail > Other > Mailbox Templates
- Find the appropriate template in the list.
- In the Size limit field, you will see the current mailbox size limit. Remember it.
- Go to Top > Service Director > Hosted Exchange Manager > Mailboxes.
- Click on the appropriate mailbox.
- Click the link to the right of the Store parameter in the Mailbox Location section to find the properties of the mailbox store where the mailbox is located.
- Find the maximum available disk space value of the parameter Not allocated size.
Compare it to the mailbox size value defined in the mailbox template.
If a customer is going to create new Exchange mailbox compare its desired size to the available disk space on the Exchange mailbox storage (not allocated size).
There are several ways to solve the problem.
1.Move the customer's mailbox to another Exchange mailbox store with enough diskspace:
- Go to
POA 5.4: Top > Service Director > Hosted Exchange Manager > Mailboxes.
POA 5.5: Services > E-mail > Mailboxes
- Click the problem mailbox.
- Click the Move Mailbox button.
- On the next step, select a mailbox store which has enough space in the Free column.
- Click the Finish button.
2.Increase the size of the mailbox store where the mailbox is currently located:
- Increase the size of the mailbox store using Exchange tools.
Adjust the size of the mailbox store in POA Provider Control Panel at Top > Service Director > Hosted Exchange Manager > Mailbox Stores. (POA 5.4) or Services > E-mail > Mailbox Stores (POA 5.5)
In one of the future versions POA will move mailbox automatically to the proper Exchange mailbox store if needed, request ID is POA-64525.