POA background task 'Postini: Add domain' fails with the following error message:
Batch: code:general, message: A domain record already exists for 'customer.com'. ()
(Request ID 1A892596-D9D0-11E0-8C03-B1F4EA2F73B8) at adding domain example.com to Users of customer.com [Error code: 72]
The domain mentioned in the failed task is already registered in Postini system using its native interface, not via POA.
To confirm the reason:
1. Log into Postini portal at https://login.postini.com
2. Go to 'System Administration' part:
3. Make sure the domain in question is not registered under the customer organization. For that search for the domain under the main organization:
4. Try to add domain manually from Postini portal:
5. Make sure it is not possible to add the domain:
Once the reason is confirmed contact Postini support for further resolution.