ResolutionA VAT Invoice is a type of fiscal document. It shows delivered services and is used for tax reports.
There are two cases in which PBA-E generates a VAT Invoice:
- Instant services: A VAT Invoice is generated on the next day after order provisioning. Instant services include setup fees, manual order lines, and domain registration/transfer fees.
- Recurring services: A VAT Invoice is generated on the 1st day of each month for services delivered in the previous month.
The below picture demonstrates how PBA-E generates VAT Invoices. Let's imagine that a customer subscribed on the 15th of April and paid for a two month subscription, after which the subscription was terminated.
- On April 16th, the day after the subscription start date, PBA-E generates a VAT invoice for the setup fee.
- On May 1st, another VAT invoice is generated. This one includes fees for services rendered from April 15th through April 30th.
- On June 1st, another VAT is generated. This VAT invoice includes fees for services rendered for the entire month of May.
- On June 15th, no new VAT is generated
- On June 30th, a generated VAT invoice is issued for services rendered from June 1st through June15th.