ResolutionMOSI Gateway software, installed on the Windows Gateway Host, is using SQLite database to store needed data.
The database name is storage.db. It is located in the App_Data folder in the MOSI Gateway web application folder.
MOSI Gateway software is included in the POA APS package. Office 365 includes utility sqlite3.exe, which allows users to work with SQLite database. The utility is located in the same App_Data folder .
Use the following procedure to connect to the MOSI Gateway database:
- Log into the Windows Gateway Host via RDP
- Run into the cmd tool: Start > Run > cmd
- Go to the folder where MOSI Gateway software is installed, e,g, it may be C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\MOSI
- Enter the App_Data folder
- Run the following command to connect to the database