A provider wants to configure a Service Plan in PBA to sell the licenses.
First of all, make sure that the following prerequisites are satisfied:
- The License Manager plug-in is configured correctly in PBA at Top > External Systems Director > License Manager > Plug-ins
- The KAGATE Service Gate is configured as supplementary to PEMGATE and/or DUMMYGATE (kb #121571)
- The service plan is based on a service template, based on service gate supplemented with KAGATE (i.e. PEMGATE or DUMMYGATE).
To add licenses to Service Plan, complete the following steps:
- Log into PBA-E Control Panel.
- Go to Top > Product Director > Plan Manager > Service Plans
- Click on the name of the Service Plan you want to configure to sell licenses.
- Switch to the Resource Rates tab.
- Click the Configure Licenses/Features button. Note: Use only the Configure Licenses/Features button to add license resources to the Service Plan. Do not use "Add New Resource Rate" button; it does not take license resources' dependencies into account.
- On the next screen, select license class (base license). Example: Plesk Control Panel 9.0 for Virtuozzo
- On the next screen, set the desired resource rates for licenses and features.
- Click Add Resource Rate(s) to confirm and save changes.