A customer cannot log into POA Control Panel.
Customer enter their login and password in POA Control Panel and they see error message:
Access denied: This user's status within the system has been changed to "disabled".
The reason of problem is missing privilege Own CP Access in role(s) assigned to staff member a customer used to log into POA Control Panel.
Log into POA Customer Control Panel under account administrator, go to Account > Admins, click on the problem staff member and click the Manage Advanced Settings button, the Hosting Roles tab will be shown:
On the screen you see all roles assigned to the selected staff member.
Go to Account > Account Settings, click the More Tools button, click the Hosting Roles Configuration link, the list of roles will be shown:
Check whether the Own CP Access privilege is enabled in any role assigned to the problem staff member.
The same actions may be performed in POA Provider Control Panel: go to Configuration Director > Security Manager, click on the problem user, switch to the Hosting Roles tab.
To solve the problem enable the Own CP Access privilege in any role assigned to the problem staff member:
- Log into POA Customer Control Panel as account administrator
- Go to Account > Account Settings
- Click the More Tools button
- Click the Hosting Roles Configuration link
- Go through all roles and either enable the Own CP Access privilege in some existing role assigned to the staff member or create new role with this privilege enabled and assign it to the staff member
Note: there are several system built-in roles like Account Administrator, Staff Member Defaults, Pleskd Role which cannot be modified by a customer. If only one of such roles is assigned to the problem staff member then customer has to create own role with the Own CP Access privilege enabled.