Software Update Service (SUS) is the software maintenance program which allows customers to perform a major version upgrade to a newer version free of charge.
SUS applies to the following products only:
Helm H-Sphere Odin Business Automation Standard
SUS for Lease licenses (that are paid for on a monthly or yearly basis) does not have expiration date; it is valid while the license is valid.
SUS for Perpetual/Purchased* licenses (that are 1 time purchases) is activated for one year with the initial purchase and can be renewed before the first year purchase anniversary date for 25% of the base retail price of your license key(s).
If SUS expired but you still want to upgrade your license, you will have to Reinstate SUS which costs 65% of the license key price for unlimited domains.
- SUS is included with your initial license fee(s) which allows you to update software to new releases for a period of 12 months from the time of purchase.
- SUS is required to update your software licenses to new releases.
- SUS is an optional service for license owners.
- SUS can be renewed only while it is active.
- SUS can be renewed yearly for 25% of the retail price of your license key(s).
- If SUS expired, it can be reinstated for 65% of the license key price for unlimited domains.
- SUS is not transferable and is issued to a specific software license key and its owner.
- SUS does not include product support or installation services. For product support look at available support options.
- SUS expiration date is not displayed in control panel license management menu. To check an exact SUS expiration date, contact Customer Service Team.
How to renew/reinstate SUS:
SUS can be purchased through Sales team in the nearest Odin office: http://www.odin.com/contact/
If you purchased license from one of Odin offices, please contact your sales representative directly to renew/reinstate SUS.
- If the license was purchased not from Odin directly, please contact the reseller you purchased it from for any assistance with your license.